Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Favorites!

I just got back from a quick trip to Lake Powell and was so excited when I came in to work today to find so many new cute things. That's the great thing about getting shipments in every day! I hope you enjoy these outfits as much as I do (I wish I could have them all!). Some of my very favorites from this post are the three Splendid tops, our last order from them was full of all the best things. On a side note, we had some technical difficulties with the pictures so I'm sorry they're so tiny! Just come in to see the life-size versions :)


Splendid striped crop pullover: $98 // Skirt: $44 // Gold Fossil bag: $128
Dark teal jegging: $178 // Splendid floral pullover: $98 // floppy sun hat: $14 // Necklace: $42
 Denim vest: $40 // Striped Splendid thermal tee: $98 // Rose Jegging (reallllly soft and comfortable): $178
Sleeveless blouse: $52 // Floral skirt: $42 // Fossil bag: $98
Abstract tribal top: $44 // Blue shorts with crochet detail: $42 // Mini Hobo bag: $98

Have a great rest of the week and call the store if you have any questions at 801-426-9644!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the outfits that you put together and I love the pieces you have in your boutique!! I'd love to feature you guys on my blog! email me at dressingdallas{at}gmail for info!!!

xoxo
Lauren
www.dressingdallas.com