Friday, December 26, 2014

snow, FINALLY

 On snowy days like today your first thought might be to hit the slopes, or the hill (to test out that old sled in the garage). But sometimes, you may just want to stay in. We're all for that. Light a fire, keep your pajamas on, turn on your favorite album and COOK. That's one of my favorite ways to savor a day. Especially when I try a new recipe. Here are some of my favorite cookbooks we have in the store right now, I wish I could try out every recipe in these, they look TOO GOOD. Whether your craving breakfast, dinner, dessert or are in need of a holiday detox, these books have what you need, and probably lots more (which can't be bad, right?).

Sometimes nothing is better than a big glass of fresh juice, mmmm. $18.99

YUM. What more can I say? $19.95

Just because the holidays are coming to and end doesn't mean pie has to. $24.95
-H

No comments: